This night CS:GO developers released a new patch list of updates with new firing sounds and new shooting mechanics.
Game developers were intended to add these updates a long time ago, but they’ve manage to do that only now.
Size of update is ~ 30 MB. Short list of the patch includes the following updates:
- Added new accuracy recovery mechanics for M4A1-S, M4A4, and AK-47.
- Increased accuracy of sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, CZ75-Auto and Dual Berettas;
- Added unique sounds for reloading and new distant sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9 and Dual Berettas.
- Fixed a rare problem when a player could become a member of enemy team during the competitive mode.
- Added new sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities convar console command for surf-servers.
- Fixed respawn in the air and other unexpected locations on the map.
- Enhanced security system.
- Improved evaluation and reporting system.
- Other fixes.